Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What I Want my Students to be Ten Years from Now

“Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed.”
What I want my students to be ten years from now? I want them to have their own stable professional job, if not, a job that leads them to contentment. Furthermore, I covet them to be a good citizen in our country. As teacher, I was responsible for the overall success of my students, and so I had to know at least a little bit about everything.
Yes, everyone wants to succeed. Therefore, all teachers look forward that they will see someday that their students are on their top of their success. And that will be the greatest fulfilment that teachers could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment